Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year New Me!!!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to update lately, the cord on my laptop shorted out so I haven't been online. I just bought a new laptop today so I'll be posting regularly again. I've been cooking pretty regularly. Made spaghetti a couple times and just trying a few new things. I'm going to get some stuff tommorow for dinner. Tonight we just had sandwiches and what not, nothing special. The bright side is that we haven't eaten fast food in like 5 days and I'm so proud of us, we're doing really good. Things have been pretty awesome lately, really excited about the new TV I got a couple days before New Years!!! 40 in flat screen tv/dvd combo for only 300 bucks!!! I was so super excited. LOL. I'm about to watch movies with the family so I'll update you guys later. Have a good year and keep in touch!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in on you! I tried a great tortilla soup recipe. I will send it to you if you want it!!!

    ReplyDelete